Continued trading in the guidelines
We’ve now been re-open on a five day basis since the 7th May. We’ve put the following guidance in place for customers;
- Please phone ahead to make a booking
- Please arrive at your allotted time or as close as possible to prevent build up of customers and cars
- Please have your locking wheel removal tool out and on the passenger seat (This saves us having to go through your boot, glove box and duckets etc)
- If your booked for a service please also leave your service book out on the passenger seat
- Please ensure your car interior is generally clean and litter free
- We have a ‘one person at a time’ policy in the reception. If there is another customer already in the reception just wait in your car and we’ll come out and get you.
- When in reception put your key in the drop off tray at the end of the reception counter (Please leave just your key – remove all key rings and other keys)
- We’ll take your phone number and communicate over the phone on any issues
- On collection your car will be ready outside and we’ll do a quick handover. You can pay over the phone or by bank transfer too.
- Please wear a mask in reception
We really appreciate you following the above guidance as it helps keeps everyone safe,
Darcys of Durham