Re-Open Monday 11th May
After a seven week closure we’re pleased to announce we are re-opening on the 11th May. We will open on a five day week and not necessarily for full days if things are quiet. We only have a small staff returning at first and the best thing to do if you’d like work on your car is call us on 0191 3757444 and book you in. We may not be able to carry out our full range of services until we return to a full level over the coming weeks.
We have also put the following guidance for customers;
- Please phone ahead to make a booking
- Please arrive at your allotted time or as close as possible to prevent build up of customers and cars
- Please have your locking wheel removal tool out and on the passenger seat (This saves us having to go through your boot, glove box and duckets etc)
- If your booked for a service please also leave your service book out on the passenger seat
- Please ensure your car interior is generally clean and litter free
- We have a ‘one person at a time’ policy in the reception. If there is another customer already in the reception just wait in your car and we’ll come out and get you.
- When in reception put your key in the drop off tray at the end of the reception counter (Please leave just your key – remove all key rings and other keys)
- We’ll take your phone number and communicate over the phone on any issues
- On collection your car will be ready outside and we’ll do a quick handover. You can pay over the phone or by bank transfer too.
We really appreciate you following the above guidance as it helps keeps everyone safe,
Darcys of Durham