Audi / VW Servicing and Repairs
Darcy’s of Durham offer great value repairs and servicing on all of the VAG group range. If you have an Audi, VW, Skoda or Seat we have the high level expertise to help solve your problems.
We may be able to help you save up to 50% versus Main Dealer prices and will also offer you an option to carry out your service or repair using genuine parts. All the repair options we offer are designed to save customers money, maintain your vehicle warranty and offer you the best possible solution to meet your needs.
Call today on 0191 3757444 to discuss your requirements.
Our Head Mechanic Steven Davison spent the last 10 years working at Sunderland Audi and has a superb knowledge of the Audi and VW range. Steve is a very talented technician who operates using a level of detail and care in his work that is second to none. He is very comfortable working on all models across both the Audi and VW ranges. We receive a large number of Audis and VW’s into the garage as the word has spread of Steve’s presence within the our team.
We charge Steve’s services at £50 per hour labour rate which is significantly less than main dealer rates. We also offer customers the option to use genuine VW/Audi or aftermarket parts depending on preference.
Some of the services we carry out on these ranges include;
- Time / Distance based servicing using genuine VAG oil – We follow the manufacturers interval recommendations and ensure this service is carried out to their exact specification. Genuine parts also used where requested. All resets are also carried out.
- Long-life servicing using VAG Quantum oil – As above we follow the longlife interval schedules and genuine parts are also used where requested.
- Timing Belts and Water Pump renewal – This is a very popular service we offer on the 1.9L and 2.0L diesel models – We always recommend using genuine Audi / VW parts and replacing the water pump with the timing belt kit.
- Engine Running problems / Temperature issues etc. – This is a real area of specialist expertise where Steve can diagnose engine issues and resolve them as cost effectively as possible.
- Brake checks / Discs and Pads – Offering options on both genuine and non-genuine parts we are able to offer significant savings versus the main dealers on braking replacement even with like for like parts
- Wheel Bearings
- Suspension arms and Coil Springs
- ABS Pump repairs
- Window regulator problems
- Central locking problems
This list is not definitive and we never charge for calling up just for advice or general questioning or chat about a problem.